Friday, May 13, 2011

Good Changes!

It’s been a while since I’ve updated my blog, but hopefully my excuse is valid enough for you guys. I’ve been doing finals these past two weeks, and work has been draining me. I was also in the middle of moving to my new place. I have to say that it’s been an exciting time for me! I love my new found privacy and the fact that I can jump, scream, dance, leave a mess, and not have anyone on my back telling me to pick up my stuff every five seconds. Never the less, I like to be clean, but at least now I do things at my own pace. I’m learning how to cook, which is something new for me, so I will need tons of luck!!! I loved income tax season this year because I got to waste my money on really nice furniture. I went to IKEA, a huge furniture store where everything literary comes in a box, but they have such great stuff, and at a good price too!!!





1 comment: